Good News! By referring a new volunteer to a qualifying study, you can potentially earn $40. We are always accepting new volunteers for our enrolling studies, and this is a great way to share your experience at RCR with a friend or family member.
Please note, in order to be a qualifying referral the referred individual must be:
- New to the RCR database
- Randomize in to the study
Currently Qualifying Studies
Studies Currently Enrolling that are a part of the Refer a Friend Program:
- CMV Vaccine Study
- CMV Adolescents Study
- Celiac Disease Study
- GERD Study
- Pediatric RSV Vaccine Study
- Cardiac Risk Reduction Study
- Cardiac Risk reduction/Weight Loss Study
- Norovirus Vaccine Study
How it works:
- Recommend that a friend or family member contact RCR about volunteer opportunities.
- Tell that person to mention your name and that they were referred by you when they call.
- When the new volunteer randomizes into a qualifying study, RCR will send you a check for $40!