Refer a Friend Program
Good News! By referring a new volunteer to a referral qualifying study, you can easily earn $50. We are always accepting new volunteers for our enrolling studies, and this is a great way to share your experience at RCR with a friend or family member.
How it works:
- Recommend that a friend or family member contact RCR about volunteer opportunities.
- Tell that person to mention your name and that they were referred by you when they call.
- When the new volunteer qualifies and randomizes into a qualifying study, RCR will send you a check for $50!
The referral source MUST currently be in the RCR database.Please note:
- Not all currently enrolling studies qualify for the Refer a Friend Program. It is best to call with questions at 585-288-0890.
- The new volunteer must NOT have been a part of any RCR study in the past.
- The decision to participate is up to the new volunteer.
- If it is determined that the referral is not an appropriate study participant, you will not be eligible for compensation through the Refer a Friend Program.
- You may not advertise or make any general solicitations for individuals to participate in a study – the program is intended for the referral of your friends or family members who may be interested in volunteering for a clinical research study.
- RCR reserves the right to change, amend, modify, or terminate this referral program at any time without notice.