For those who work in healthcare who want to contribute to research that will help advance the science of medicine, considering joining the team at RCR.
Clinical research companies provide medical practitioners opportunities to innovate with new treatments, develop life-saving vaccines, and better understand disease prevention.
To achieve these goals, clinical researchers do more than just observe disease and its lifecycle. Instead, they intervene in the lives of real patients, testing new medications or clinical interventions with the ultimate goal of advancing safe,
effective patient care, and improving outcomes.
Clinical research nurses play an important role in this work, advocating for the safety and well-being of their patients throughout the research process. For those interested in clinical research and the important job duties of patient care, becoming a clinical research nurse can be a rewarding, exciting career.
For people passionate about nursing and who want to take the next step in their nursing career, being a clinical research nurse could be the career change you’re looking for.
If this aligns with what you are looking for, then we’re interested in speaking with you. Train with the best and then work on important studies that can literally save the world.
Rochester Clinical Research has been Advancing Medicine and Changing Lives for over 2 decades. Many of the new medications you hear about in the news (vaccines such as: Meningitis, Ebola, Anthrax, etc.) at one point, came through our doors first and we couldn’t be more proud of that. At Rochester Clinical Research, we’ve created more than a place where people simply come to work Monday through Friday, we’ve created a family. We not only think of our employees as family, but our volunteers too.
We offer great work and learning environment with fun, familial staff. A few of our benefits and bonuses that set us apart include:
- Generous compensation: Competitive wages, annual and merit cash bonuses
- Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision – Company funds full coverage for an individual plan, HSA, 401k Profit Sharing, life insurance, supplemental life insurance, LTD, generous paid holidays, generous PTO, EAP, Mentorship program
- Work Environment and stability: Familial atmosphere with varying and long tenure (many 20+ years). Predictability and Flexibility – you have a set schedule during the week, half day Fridays and no weekends, nights or OT required. We work with you so your schedule and start time fit your needs.
- Other great benefits include: Monthly Employee Appreciation Events, WageWorks Discounts, FinFit Financial Wellness Planning, free Costco Membership and more!
If you think you’d be a good fit, please fill out the form below or apply on Indeed. We’d love to talk further. Click here to see our current role’s job descriptions.
Currently, we are hiring for the following:
- Patient Recruitment Specialist
- Regulatory Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
Fill out the form below to be considered: