About the Study
Obesity rates have reached epidemic proportions not only across the United States, but across the world. Lifestyle intervention in the form of diet and exercise is always the first line of treatment for obesity, but it is difficult to achieve and maintain weight loss. Surgical treatments also offer an effective alternative for some people with severe obesity, but surgery carries a large risk of complications.
RCR is conducting a 33 week research study to evaluate the effectiveness of an investigational medication injected weekly that, paired with diet and exercise, potentially could help with weight loss for individuals with a BMI between 30 – 40. Calculate your BMI by clicking here.
Compensation is available for time and travel up to $950 for those who qualify.
- Be 18 - 70 years old
- Have unsuccessfully tried to lose weight in the past
- Be highly motivated to lose weight
- Be willing to keep a daily food and exercise diary for the duration of the study
- Not have scheduled surgeries during the duration of the study
- Have a BMI between 30 - 40. Calculate your BMI by clicking the link above.
- *Please note, other conditions may apply.