About the Study
Rochester Clinical Research is currently enrolling healthy 18 – 40 years old in a rabies vaccine research study.
The study will last approximately 19 months with 18 visits to our office and 7 telephone calls. Compensation is available for time and travel up to $3,160, for those who qualify. Study related care is available to participants at no cost and health insurance is not required nor needed.
- Must be between ages 18-40
- Genereally healthy
- BMI under 35 kg/m2
- Cannot be very overweight
- Cannot have previously had a rabies vaccine
- Cannot have a Latex allergy
- Health insurance is not required
- Please note, other conditions may apply