Migraines affect 18% of women and 6% of men in the United States. Over half of them report severe impairment or need of bed rest while experiencing a migraine. This can cause a disruption for your family, employer and beyond. In the United States alone, migraines contribute to a work loss estimated at 13 Billion Dollars each year.
Rochester Clinical Research is currently enrolling for a 60 week long research study to evaluate the efficiency of a daily oral migraine medication that could potentially prevent your migraines or reduce the number of headache days each month. 16 visits to Rochester Clinical Research will be a requirement throughout the study.
Study related care is available to participants at no cost. Compensation for time and travel may be available to those who qualify up.
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 80 years old
- Have a history of migraines for at least 1 year with an onset before the age of 50
- Experience 4-14 migraines per month
- Have less than 15 headache days per month
- Please note, other conditions may apply