About The Study:
About 30 million men of all ages are affected by Erectile Dysfunction, often called ED. There are numerous different medications and treatments, but so far, these treatments take a long time to work, which can be frustrating.
Rochester Clinical Research is currently testing the efficiency of a dissolvable version of these medications, with the hopes of providing more peace of mind to those with ED.
If you are over the age of 18 and have been experiencing ED for more than 6 months, and feel as though a faster, more effective medication would benefit you, you may be able to be a part of this study!
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
- Must be in a continuous sexual relationship for at least 3 months
- Cannot have been diagnosed with a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening abnormal heart rhythm within the past 6 months
- No previous negative side effects using Viagra or Sildenafil
- *Please note, other conditions may apply