About The Study:
Covid-19 and influenza are extremely contagious respiratory viruses. Though those with underlying medical conditions or weak immune systems are likely to become the most ill, these viruses can cause severe illness in healthy people in some instances as well. As these viruses are constantly changing, the need for updated vaccines is important to decrease the risk of severe infection.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety, tolerability and immune response of a combined flu/Covid-19 vaccine compared to administration of separate Covid and Flu vaccines. There is no cost to participate in this study and health insurance is not required nor needed.
- Must be 50 years or older
- Must have a BMI less than or equal to 35
- Have not received a Covid or Flu vaccine in the last 6
- Have not had any medication changes in the last 6 weeks
- *Please note, other qualifications apply