With such a severe flu season this year. Here are 10 tips and tricks to prevent the spread of germs brought to you by the CDC!
- Avoid close contact to anyone who is sick
- Don’t be a hero – if you are sick, stay home from work or school!
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough
- Clean your hands often – soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub will do
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth when possible
- Keep surfaces clean at your home, work, or school
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Eat nutritious foods
- Get plenty of sleep
- Find ways to manage your stress
Interested in participating in a universal vaccine study? Click here for more information!