- All Rochester Clinical Research investigators are qualified through training and experience. Each investigator has hospital privileges, formal education in their area of expertise, and is credentialed by their National Board, in Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Rheumatology.
- Rochester Clinical Research is a New York State CLIA Certified Limited Service Laboratory. The Clinical Lab Improvement Act (CLIA) is a federal government initiative to standardize labs. New York State judged Rochester Clinical Research to exceed the CLIA requirements.
- Chosen by the people of Rochester as the BEST Clinical Research Site in Rochester five times according to an annual survey conducted by the Democrat & Chronicle.
- Recognized by the Rochester Business Alliance four times as a Rochester TOP 100 Company.
- All staff have received HIPAA compliance and OHRP (Office of Human Resource Protection) training.
- Our work site is completely OSHA compliant.
- We are a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
- All eligible study coordinators have ACRP training and CCRC certification.
- All members of staff responsible for the shipment of hazardous materials are FAA-IATA-certified.
- The credentialing program for investigators confirms the validity of all their credentials.
- Staff credentials and certifications include MD, RN, CCRC (Certified Clinical Research Coordinator), NP (Nurse Practitioner), Registered Dietitian, CDE (Certified Diabetic Education) and CSCC (Certified Smoking Cessation Counselor).
- Good Clinical Practice and Human Subject Protection training for all clinical staff.
- Pat Larrabee is the recipient for 2012 of the University of Rochester, School of Nursing, Distinguished Alumna award.